- long lasting and comfortable to wear for 1 to 3 days
- Stronger Adhesive stays on in water performs in the harshest environments, through multiple workouts, daily showers, in humidity, cold.
- Targeted pain relief and support for sore muscles, Joints and Tendons
- Supports wide range of movement.
- Trim or shave excess hair from the area to be applied.
- Use rubbing alcohol to remove any lotions or oils on the skin. Allow the skin to completely dry.
- If you need to make any cuts in the KT Tape(R) make sure you round the corners as this helps to avoid the tape from snagging on clothing.
- Start by removing the backing paper from the center.Do not touch the adhesive part of the tape, keep your fingers on backing paper instead.
- When applying the anchor on the first strip, do not allow there to be any stretch on the last two inches on either end. This can cause the Kt tape to detach and pull on the skin
- To ensure a good stretch, use your thumb and index finger to apply even pressure across the width of the KT Tape(R) strip.
- Stretch the strip to the desired length and then release about 20% of the stretch before applying. Please see our instructional videos for specific stretch recommendations.
- For solid adhesion, rub vigorously for 10 seconds or more or use a hairdryer for additional heat. The heat activates the glue, allowing for a longer duration of use.
*not clinically proven for all applications